Shaving like I mean it.

Shaving like I mean it.
Shaving with Meaning

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Upon the precipice I walk
The narrow edge presses my feet
Each step a painful reminder
To my tentative stride
The edge forces me to balance
So that I do not fall 
For the fall and landing
 I do not desire a hesitant course
With every moment breathed
This walk is not new
Experience tells me where I am in it
This circuitous journey
Entering cycles
breaking some 
And remaining in some I cannot break 
Allowing myself to walk forward 
without the hesitant step that holds back the next one   
  No a balance must be struck 
 Where I walk without arms spread wide
When I place my foot upon the edge and though pain might be part
So too is satisfaction
 That is equally part pleasure for walking at all
Melanie Davis 4 / 7 / 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment