Shaving like I mean it.

Shaving like I mean it.
Shaving with Meaning

Monday, April 15, 2013

In Time

The clock moves on
As often I lay here
and wonder
Just what you are
Thinking about
Dreaming about
Scheming about
And shouting about

I see you in time
In my mind's eye
Just as you are
Never too far
But not close enough
Much too much enough
Seeming enough
And forever being enough

I caught you in my head
Ticking like a timebomb
Following my synapses
Like a roadmap
Ready, set, go
And you never let me go
You never saw me go
You never heard me go

In these lines
In between
I am imagining
Just what has to be undone
When I saw it undone
With your guard left undone
As my mind went undone

In time we will revisit
All the troubles of the past
With minds open at last
To see how strongly the dye had cast

Now in time
Your eyes shine clear
With lovely splendor
Reflecting back the light
You have seen the light
Now standing in this light
I have found the light

Melanie Davis 04/15/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment