Shaving like I mean it.

Shaving like I mean it.
Shaving with Meaning

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Dock the Tail!

In as much as the span of time
It takes to clearly state
That THIS thirst for war is the crime
They still fail to supportively debate
The attitude of bigotry and hate
With direct misuse of truth
A purpose to which I refuse to relate
And align my choice with this
I choose my own fate
I am not ran by the mob
Whose mentality says "DO!"
I stand on my own two feet
Use my own mind
At home or on the street
Prop O 'ganda is easy to find
Wag the Dog is a cheat
See the tail behind?
Don't let the smallest part
Be what lays the mandate
The tail is farthest from the heart
So ask before it's too late
Don't simply let it just stand
Or expect the truth to perform for those who wish with heads in sand
Real Truth is to be seen and heard
Not just the crap on the land
What gets laid from under the tail is simply a TURD.

Melanie Davis 04/13/2013
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment