Shaving like I mean it.

Shaving like I mean it.
Shaving with Meaning

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Using a Sharp Edge or a Dull one?

I am pretty sure you have probably seen enough Bic, Gillette & Daisy ads to know shaving with a sharp edge is useful. It's funny how similar we need to be when disseminating all the info out there in the world that comes flashing at us from all directions. If I'm not careful at the end of the day the I see all the places I missed on my daily shave. Sometimes I can chalk it up to a quick shave, or even if I had to go by feel because the contacts weren't in before, but sometimes it has to do with the razor's edge. Information I get from email, Facebook, Twitter & all the various other daily news places I frequent is alot, sometimes more than I need. There are so many resources for information but only one way to distinguish what is important or not....your edge, my edge or our edge. I use my edge constantly and sometimes with no thought to what it might mean to cut through some of the overgrowth and through the mire of information. So I will shave away..with a sharp edge.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment